Summer Job & Internship Fair Student Information
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Breslin Center (map)
This event is for students in ANY MAJOR looking for a full- or part-time job, internship, or seasonal job. There are over 175 employers that attend representing corporations, agencies, tourism industries and summer camps. They offer great ways to get experience, explore your areas of interest, or to earn extra money over the summer.
Ambassador Sign Up (what’s an Ambassador?)
Attending Employer Booklet (online 68 page PDF)
Student Parking: Lot 66A (map)
Coat Check is FREE!
- Bring printed copies of your resume for employers!
- Preparing for the event Quick Guide
- Digital Prep Kit - NEW!
- Career Fair Prep videos - NEW!
- Practice Interviews (sign up in MySpartanCareer)
- Interviewing tips
- Quick Resume Critiques
- Career Fair Prep workshops - to RSVP visit MySpartanCareer and look under Events tab, then Workshops tab.
View Career Fair Job Postings using MySpartanCareer
- From your MySpartanCareer homepage click on the Jobs/View Postings tab.
- Select Advanced Search then Career Fair Postings from the Show Me drop down menu, scroll down and click Submit.
If you have any questions about accessing MySpartanCareer contact our office at (517) 355-9510