Teacher Fair Recruiter Information
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
9:30 am — 2:30 pm
Breslin Center (map)
Recruit the Best! See first-hand what makes the MSU Teacher Preparation Program distinctive! Home of the #1 ranked elementary and secondary teacher education programs according to the 2015 U.S. News and World Report for 20th consecutive year. If you have any questions contact our office at (517) 884-1310.
Early Registration Fees: $260.00 (till 2/20/2015)
Regular Registration Fees: $300.00 (from 2/21/2015 to 3/31/2015)
Extra Reps: $35.00 / per person
Electric access: $10.00
Registration Deadline: March 28, 2015
Schedule of Events:
8:00 - 9:30am Check In and Booth Set Up - Breslin Center (entrance through Ticket Office)
8:00 - 9:30am Refreshments Available - By recruiter check-in table
9:30am - 2:30pm Recruitment Fair Hours - Breslin Center Concourse Level
11:30am - 1:30pm Buffet Lunch - Mezzanine Level (Meeting Room ABCD)
Please see the links below for information about logistics:
- Recruiter Driving Directions, Parking Information, Material Drop Off (PDF). Please note the special instructions if you will be using a GPS or web-based map for directions.
- Map to Spartan Stadium Office Tower
- Shipping Information
- Hotel Information
- Travel Guide
- Michigan Teacher Recruitment Days All University Links
Parking Instructions - NEW (map)
To ensure ease of parking and transportation, please arrive early!
Step 1: Drop off materials at the Breslin Center in Lot 63W.
Access Lot 63W off Harrison Road and pull up to the curb at the north end of the lot. Remain with your vehicle and our Student Ambassadors (in black pants and white shirts) will assist in unloading your materials. Proceed to park in Lot 63W, 66A or 69 (note Parking Reminders under Step 2).
Step 2: Park in Lot 63W, Lot 66A or Lot 69
For this event, parking is ONLY allowed in Lots 63W, 66A and 69 from 7:30AM - 5:00PM and is FREE for employer representatives. Lot 66A and Lot 69 are located on the southwest corner of S Harrison Rd and Kalamazoo St. Entrance to both lots is located off Kalamazoo St. via Lot 66A.
- Parking is only valid in parking spaces within the paved portions of Lots 63W, 66A and 69 that are not marked for specific use or otherwise marked.
- Vehicles illegally parked (e.g. parking on hash marks, in a University vehicle or lease space, outside a space, along a curb, in the grass, in the gravel/dirt, obstructing traffic, in a space requiring a valid disability placard or plate) are subject to enforcement.
- Teacher and Administration Fair guest employers may park in 63W, 66A & 69 between 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Vehicles MUST be removed by 5:00 PM on April 14, 2015.
- We cannot reimburse fees if recruiters park at meters.