Finding an Internship
- Consider doing an internship on campus (The Internships@State program works with campus departments on about 200 internships a year.)
- Check out the Student Internship Toolkit
- Use Handshake to search for internship positions and take advantage of on-campus interviewing and career fairs.
- Look into the MSUFCU Internship Opportunity Award to help you with unpaid internship expenses.
- Meet with a Career Advisor or the Career Consultant for your college to discuss and create an internship search plan that ﬁts your goals and interests.
- Set up a LinkedIn account so you can join the SpartanLinks group and make the most of the LinkedIn Job Search tool. This social media platform can also give you information about companies and their employees - which may include MSU alumni who might be able to help you!
- Do some online research to dentify employers of interest and ways to connect them directly.
- Still have questions? Meet with a Career Advisor who can help get you on track.