Welcome! You are on the MySpartanCareer log-in page. MySpartanCareer is the Career Services web-based system that allows you to:
- Search and apply for on-and off-campus jobs and internships
- View, apply, and sign up for on-campus interviews
- Connect with resources to help you manage your career search
- Get information on upcoming events, workshops, presentations, and event cram sessions
- Keep your resume updated and current
Follow MySpartanCareer on Twitter & keep up with all the job postings
If we know about it this is the place where we will put the information!
All you need to do to get started is:
- Make sure your profile is updated and upload a resume **IMPORTANT** Your profile and an uploaded resume are required to view and apply for jobs and internships in MySpartanCareer
If you don’t have a resume, are not sure what you should be looking for in a job or internship, or have questions on majors and careers, check out all of our resources and services on our homepage (click the Home button on the top of this page) or bookmark http://careernetwork.msu.edu. If you have any questions we have provided links on this page to help you get started. We are here to help YOU–contact our offices at (517) 884-1300, or email@example.com.
Employers and Staff
- Late Cancellation/No-Show Policy
- Sample Apology Letter for Interview No-show or Late Cancellation
- Falsification of Information Policy
- Reneging Policy