Want to post an open job or internship for MSU students? Handshake is a web-based job listing system makes your job listings immediately accessible seven days a week, 24 hours a day to over 45,000 MSU Spartans and alumni. We offer a diverse talent pool to fit your many job needs from part-time and work-study to internships and summer opportunities.
Student Hiring Guidelines: MSU HR Website
Why Promote Jobs & Internships on Handshake?
- Increase Your Visibility. Handshake makes your job listings immediately accessible to students.
- Increase Student Traffic to Your Own Job Site. Use Handshake to drive student traffic to your department’s hiring site. Simply post your opportunitiy on Handshake and include an external link to your application or website. This allows students to see the post while allowing you to manage your applications in the manner you prefer.
- Quickly update your postings. Handshake allows you to access and update your job postings any time 24/7. It also retains your old job postings so you can easily go in, make updates, and quickly post new opportunities
- Posting a job or internship is fast, easy, and free!
Getting Started in Handshake as an Employer:
- Visit Handshake.
- Create a profile (if you are a new user) or log in (if you already have an account).
- Complete your Employer profile (Make sure you fill out the profile completely) and continue on to post your opportunity.
Once you’re done you'll receive an email that will verify your job posting. Once you have registered in the system all you have to do is log-in to enter future postings or access your account information.
Thank you for using Handshake -- it's where students go to find jobs!
Access to MySpartanCareer
Employers will have access to MySpartanCareer through June 17th. To access your account login HERE.