- Log in to MySpartanCareer using the link below,
- Click the tab "Calendar > Advising Appointment" as shown below,
Career advising can help at every stage of planning for life after MSU. Check out the wide range of career-related information on this website to jump-start the conversation with your adviser. If you are in need of one-on-one help in your career planning, it might be time to schedule a career advising appointment. How to make a Career Advising Appointment (download PDF.)
Eligibility for Career Advising Services
- All currently enrolled students are eligible.
- MSU graduates are eligible for career advising for two calendar years after graduation.
- Alumni who have graduated more than two years ago should consider joining the MSU Alumni Association where you can access a range of resources and services geared toward the experienced job seeker. See MSU Alumni Career Services for details.
Due to limitations on staffing and resources, Career Services may limit the number of sessions available to individuals.
College Career Consultants
A college-based Career Consultant can help connect you with alumni and professionals who graduated in your major. In fact, some colleges may have speciﬁc resources about what others who graduated in your major are doing now. Or your consultant can set you up with a Career Adviser who will help you lay out a plan to explore your interests. They can help you at every stage of your life at Michigan State – whether your plans are employment or graduate study.
Not sure who you should meet with? Contact Us.
Tip: Because appointments are in high demand, attending a workshop and/or using the information in Career Passport or online before you see an adviser will help make the most of your time.