MSU’s Office of China Programs and Career Services Network are partnering with AUCA, the American Universities China Association to host a series of online events this summer to support students to learn more about industry trends and career opportunities in China.
Attendees will be able to have virtual 1:1 chats with 100+ employers from a wide array of industries throughout the fair, and apply to 1000+ open positions. Career and job exploration is available through a variety of virtual events featuring virtual career fairs, career forums, employer talks and career workshops, etc.
Events – China Standard Time
* Online Career Development Forum: Wed., August 5, 9am
* Day 1 Online Summer Virtual Career Fair: Mon., August 17, 9am-1pm
* Day 2 Online Summer Virtual Career Fair: Tues., August 18, 9am-1pm
* Day 3 Online Summer Virtual Career Fair: Wed., August 19, 9am-1pm
* Day 4 Online Summer Virtual Career Fair: Thur., August 20, 9am-1pm
To register: http://aucaevents.mikecrm.com/sAekOdu