U.S. EST: Oct 8th, Friday, 8:30am-9:30an
China Time: Oct 8th, Friday, 8:30pm-9:30pm
The myths about the Internet/Intelligent/IT industry: entry requirements of skills? The long-term potential? The new trends? Alumni are here to answer your questions.
Speakers: Ying Zhan
– 04’ Advertising and Communications Alumna.
– Director of Strategy & Industry Development, JD Property at JD.COM.
– 20+ -year experience in IT and Consulting companies .
– Prior to join JD.COM, worked as the Strategy Director for Asia Pacific and Japan region for HP at Hewlett Packard Inc and worked at IBM as the Managing Consultant for more than 11 years.
Haoyun (Halloween) Liang
– 16’ Psychology & 18’ Human Resources and Labor Relations Alumnus.
– Recruiting Operations Manager at Trip.com