Career Advising appointments are available to current, degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students and recent graduates (up to two years post-graduation).
Our general and discipline-specific career advisors can assist students and alumni with a range of career development and planning topics, such as:
- Assessing skills and professional interests
- Choosing a major and exploring careers and industries
- Gaining experience through internships, part-time work, and other professional development opportunities
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Developing a job search strategy
- Building a professional network
- Preparing for interviews
- Evaluating job offers
- Exploring graduate and professional school options and preparing application materials
Schedule an Appointment: Virtual advising appointments, via Zoom and phone, are available through Handshake. Once logged in, click on the “Career Center” tab in the top right-hand corner of your home page, and then click on “appointments” to schedule a time that works for you.
Learn about drop-in services: Review available virtual options.