Welcome to MSU’s Career Services Network. We are pleased that you have selected Michigan State University for your recruiting needs. Our network offers many opportunities for employers to engage with students including on-campus and virtual career fairs and interviews, information sessions and tabling options, unique networking events, career treks and coffee chats.
Post a Job or Internship
Reach over 60,000 students and recent alumni by posting your jobs and internships for free in Handshake. Sign up for an employer account and start posting today! Already have a Handshake account? Log in here.
If you are a startup seeking an intern or full-time hire, please visit the ESHIP Connect site, our online networking community for MSU’s entrepreneurship ecosystem! To guide you in posting a job to ESHIP Connect, view the Employer Handbook.
When you visit campus to conduct interviews, you will be our guest at one of two career centers: The Employer Engagement Center or the Russell Palmer Career Management Center.
- Virtual options: Our career centers have the ability to coordinate phone and video interviews. This high-quality service provides a cost-effective method of conducting interviews with candidates.
To schedule your interview dates contact:
Employer Engagement Center (recruiting all majors): (517) 884-1302
Russell Palmer Career Management Center (recruiting business majors only): (517) 432-0830
Participate in a Career Fair
We host 25+ in-person and virtual career fairs each academic year, representing various employer industries and types of opportunities. To learn more about the fair that is right for you, and to register, visit Handshake.
Information Sessions and Table Events
Many employers conduct information sessions or participate in tabling events prior to their interview date. While completely optional, this can be an efficient way to share company information with a group of candidates. Whether seeking to generate interest from all majors, or a specific college, you will find facilities on or near the MSU campus to meet your needs.
Schedule by submitting an event request on Handshake.
Consider hosting a group of students at your location. Our Career Treks offer students the chance to explore and gain insight into a range of career fields. These unique, immersive experiences allow students to engage with organizations, learn about various career paths, and make valuable professional connections while providing an interesting way to introduce students to your organization.
- Connect with a college-based career representative to discuss opportunities to host students from specific MSU departments.
Coffee Chats allow employers to connect with students individually for brief (15-30 minute) career conversations or you can schedule longer blocks of time to accommodate groups.
Connect with a college-based career representative to discuss opportunities to engage with students in specific MSU departments.
Employer Partner and Sponsorship Opportunities
Employers are invited to participate in our employer partner program or gain additional exposure through a sponsorship opportunity.
- MSU Career Services Network Employer Partners are valued employers and champions of student success who benefit from many unique opportunities that promote employer branding, student engagement, early identification, and diversity talent sourcing. Additionally, Partners are provided with support for developing effective recruiting strategies and building key relationships across campus that will help achieve recruiting and hiring goals.
- The MSU Career Services Network Employer Sponsorship program provides an opportunity for employers who are interested in increasing their visibility and company brand on-campus to become a sponsor by supporting a Career Fair, Career Trek, or purchasing an ad in our Career Handbook.
To become a Network Partner or for more information about program and sponsorship benefits, please contact:
Karin Hanson, Director of Employer Relations.
- Employer Offer Guidelines
- Internship Employer Guide
- NACE Principles for Professional Conduct
- MSU Academic Programs & Areas of Study
- MSU Tobacco Free Ordinance
- Campus Map
- Hotels Near Campus
Hiring International Students
MSU Student Outcomes
Learn about post-graduate outcomes of MSU students who have received a bachelor’s degree.