Welcome to MSU’s Career Services Network
The Career Services Network (CSN) is a seamless connection of career service professionals located in college-based and centralized career centers across campus. We serve students and recent alumni (within two years of graduation). Whether you are interested in selecting the right major, exploring career fields and industries, looking for a part-time job or internship, preparing for an interview, or networking with alumni and employers, our team is here to help you.
To lead Michigan State University in providing valued career resources and relevant connections that empower students to achieve successful career outcomes.
SERVICES & RESOURCES:
- One-on-one advising appointments with general and discipline-specific career advisors
- Career assessments for students exploring majors and career paths
- Career education resources to help with your career exploration and planning process
- MSU Connect, a platform connecting the Spartan community through mentorship and purposeful connections
- Curated resources for students from specific populations
- Handshake, a career management platform with thousands of internship and job postings
- Hundreds of career events aimed at exploring fields and connecting with alumni and employers
- 12+ in-person or virtual career fairs every academic year, allowing you to network with employers that hire Spartans
- On-campus interviewing program, connecting you with employers both in-person & virtually at our Employer Engagement Centers located at the Stadium Tower or Russell Palmer Career Management Center
- Customized classroom workshops aimed at integrating career development into curricula
- Career presentations for student organizations
- Data on First Destination Career Outcomes for Spartans, published annually
Accommodations: If you anticipate needing an accommodation to participate in a career services program or activity, or have questions about accessibility, please contact us ahead of time at 517-355-9510 or email CareerServices@csp.msu.edu.