Handshake is MSU’s career management platform. Your one-stop-shop for all things career related, it includes:
- On-campus job and internship postings
- Off-campus part-time, internship and full-time postings
- On-campus interview schedules
- Career Fairs and other networking events
- Career education workshops
- Career advising/appointment scheduling
- Career exploration resources
Enrolled Students: Log in to Handshake using your MSU Net ID (Email) and Password
- Handshake FAQ’s – for students
- Note: New students obtain access to Handshake once the Registrar indicates you are an enrolled student.
- Fall admits – normally occurs mid-July thru early August
- Spring admit – normally occurs mid-December thru early January
Employers: Sign up for an employer account and start posting today!
Handshake is a web application provided by a third party vendor through MSU Career Services. While the Handshake platform includes accessibility features, some areas of the tool may be inaccessible.
MSU Career Services and Handshake are committed to improving the accessibility of the tool. If you encounter barriers to access while using Handshake, please contact the Career Services Office at (517) 884-1317, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .