MSU Career Handbook
CSN’s Career Handbook, published annually, is an award-winning guide to help students (first-year through seniors) prepare for life after college. Content available within Handbook is also represented throughout the website.
View a copy of the complete VIRTUAL EDITION.
Individual topics within the virtual Career Handbook:
- Explore Your Future (career exploration tools and strategies)
- Career Compass workbook
- Parallel Plans workbook
- Informational Interviewing
- Resume Basics
- References & Recommendations
- Cover Letters
- Finding Jobs & Internships
- Career Fairs & Engaging with Employers
Hard copies of the Career Handbook are available at the Career Exploration Center (Room 113, Student Services Building) and at Career Services offices across campus.
Thank you to our 30+ employer sponsors who financially supported both our printed and virtual Career Handbook, 2021-22 edition.
- Information for employers interested in learning more about reserving space for an employment ad